Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday ~ 2017 Debuts I'm Excited For

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.




This week's topic is:

Top Ten 2017 Debuts I'm Excited For 



Caraval by Stephanie Garber ► January 31, 2017
This book has so much buzz already that I'm 99% sure I'm going to love it as well.

Empress of a Thousand Skies by Rhoda Belleza ► February 7, 2017
Science Fiction is one of my favorite genres and this one sounds pretty good!



Gilded Cage by Vic James ► February 14, 2017
This sounds like one of those fantasy books that I would really enjoy.

The Witchfinder's Sister by Beth Underdown ► March 2, 2017
I'm actually currently reading this book right now. I'm not far in yet but it's interesting so far!



The Beast Is an Animal by Peternelle van Arsdale ► March 7, 2017
The cover is AMAZING and the description of it really sold me on the book.

Feast of Sorrow: A Novel of Ancient Rome by Crystal King ► April 25, 2017
I'm always looking for more books set in Ancient Rome so I'm definitely reading this book when it comes out.



Cold Summer by Gwen Cole ► May 2, 2017
This is one of my most anticipated books this year and the cover is to die for.

One of Us Is Lying by Karen M. McManus ► May 30
"The Breakfast Club meets Pretty Little Liars" Yeah, I need it.

This sounds like a great read. I love the era of when Marie Antoinette lived.

Daughter of the Burning City by Amanda Foody ► July 15
I only recently found out about this book and oh my god, how I need it!



What 2017 debuts are you looking forward to?


35 comments:

  1. I'll be checking out everyone's reviews on Caraval before I make any decisions on it. I'm determined this year to buy only what I REALLY want and think I'll like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I end up getting it (which is most likely) and once I read it and everything I'll definitely be reviewing it. :)

      Delete
  2. One of Us Is Lying has an intriguing title and sounds like there is going to be a good mystery to unravel from that story! I hadn't heard of it before, so I am so intrigued D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. It being pitched as The Breakfast Club meets Pretty Little Liars did it for me. But yeah, it sounds pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beast Is An Animal looks so good! Cold Summer has a really pretty cover. I saw One of Us is Lying a few weeks ago and added it to my GR because it sounds like it will be great!
    Genesis @ Latte Nights Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I feel like it's the book that's having the most buzz right now.

      Delete
  6. I'm excited about most of these too! I have Daughter of the Burning City on my list too. It sounds soooo good! Great picks!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! I'm really lloking forward to Caraval, Empress of a Thousand Skies and Gilded Cage as well! Oh, and The Beast is an Animal looks really intriguing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm super excited for Caraval. "One of us is lying" looks good too. Kinda weird since I don't read much contemporary, but hey, it's a new year. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't read much YA contemporary either but that one is speaking to me somehow. :D

      Delete
  9. Oh, I had The Witch Finder's Sister as a Waiting on Wednesday feature a couple of months ago. I'm excited to see how you like it. I also have featured The Beast is an Animal on many lists during 2016 and can't wait to finally read it. Nice list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm having a slow start with it but should be reading more in it soon.

      Delete
  10. Gilded Cage & The Beast is Animal are really high on my list of books to read next year, along with about a million others lol. Will there ever be enough time to read them all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These all look great, and I'm adding Cold Summer and the Wardrobe Mistress to my list of books to Be on the Lookout For!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I REALLY want Caraval and One of Us is Lying!! Can't wait to read those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried getting an arc of Caraval but it wasn't meant to be. So I'm definitely buying it.

      Delete
  13. Bring on gilded cage and the beast is an animal. Lovely covers - great sounding stories - what more do you need :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been seeing One of Us is Lying on a lot of lists today... hadn't seen this one before and now I'm really intrigued. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Caraval! I can't wait for it's release. One of Us is Lying sounds so good too. Great list.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Caraval and Empress of a Thousand Skies are both fantastic! From your list, I'm also dying to read Cold Summer--it sounds awesome! :D

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  17. We had some of these on our list as well! Our TTT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Some good looking ones :D Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So many books to anticipate in 2017! 'Empress' looks gorgeous though I know nothing about it. One of Us is Lying is a book I've seen on a few lists this week, so now I'm curious about it too! And of course, 'Summer' and Caraval were on my debut list this week too. :)

    Thanks so much for visiting Finding Wonderland. Appreciate that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looks like we share quite a few this time - I'll have to check out The Beast is an Animal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've been hearing a lot of great things about Caraval so I'm really excited to pick that one up soon. Empress of a Thousand Skies also looks really good - I'll have to check that one on GR! Lovely post and I love your blog! Just followed :)

    Talina @ Sassy & Dangerous

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great list. Cold Summer sounds so awesome!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥