Saturday, October 8, 2016

Stacking The Shelves: October 8, 2016

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted @ Tynga's Reviews.


Got a pretty big book haul from over the last three weeks. I just kept being too busy and distracted to post book hauls these last few weeks. But now I finally got around to doing it. And I love my new books!

Bought:
Tender Is The Night by F. Scott Fitzgerald
Othello by William Shakespeare
The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
One Hundred Names by Cecelia Ahern
I got all these books on two flea markets. Love these great finds!


Bought:
Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas
Saw this one at the bookstore and simply could not resist. 

Won:
Mug from JillyJilly 
I won this cute mug from JillyJilly on a Twitter giveaway hosted by Suze. You can't see it well on this picture but my name is on the purple heart below. I love it! ♥ 


For Review:
The Maiden Seer by Tracy Ann Miller
This book takes place in the same time period as Loveweaver, which I read back in July and ended up loving. So I'm currently reading The Maiden Seer and so far it's just as good as Loveweaver. I wish more people knew about this author because she's amazing!

For Review:
Yearn For Me by A. Star
A. Star (a.k.a. Diantha Jones) gifted the third book in The Djinn Order series so I'll be reading and reviewing this one next. It's one of my favorite series.

For Review:
Roma Amor by Sherry Christie
I finished this book just the other day and my god, it was amazing. One of my favorite historical fictions of this year (and all-time!)


For Review:
The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli
I wonder if this one will be as good as Simon vs.

For Review:
Hunted by Meagan Spooner
Beauty and the Beast retellings are my favorite so fingers crossed that this will be amazing!

For Review:
Spindle Fire by Lexa Hillyer
I've been looking forward to this book because... faeries!


For Review:
By Your Side by Kasie West
This story sound utterly cute!

For Review:
The Girl Who Fought Napoleon by Linda Lafferty
I hadn't realized Linda Lafferty released a new historical book. I'm sure this will be one amazing read!

Bought:
Unsuitable by Samantha Towle
Bought for 99c.


Bought:
Scorched by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Also bought for only 99c.

Freebie:
One Night by Monica Murphy
Fair Game by Monica Murphy
Both grabbed while they were free. One Night is still free but Fair Game isn't.




Please leave me links to your book hauls so I can stop by! :)











12 comments:

  1. Nice varied book haul for you this week...I hope they live up to expectations! Have a good reading week and relaxing weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice haul, Stephanie! I have the Nostradamus one, too. I did read some of it before the 21st century started... and I found it to be very interesting.
    Enjoy your new books! Have a wonderful weekend.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's awesome! I've always been intrigued by his predictions. :)

      Delete
  3. So many great looking books! I have Hunted on my TBR list too. I love fairytale retellings. I hope it's good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just can't resist Sarah J. Maas ever. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Harper books look great, don't they? I have By Your Side, Hunted, and a few others as well. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a lovely week. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! So many good books for review :) I don't get to go to flea markets too often, but it seems you had amazing luck. I hope you love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh so many books! And ooh I love that mug. I have a mug obsession :D

    Genesis @ Latte Nights Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this really is a massive haul! The upside of Unrequited is a book we have in common. I've also read the Hobbit before, so I hope you can enjoy that one among all your other books soon too :D

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥