Saturday, February 20, 2016

Stacking The Shelves: February 20, 2016

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted @ Tynga's Reviews.


Hey guys! This week I went 3 x to a bookstore but I couldn't find anything I liked except an adult coloring book, which is great too! I also bought A LOT of e-books this week. I once again have no control whatsoever. I also got some great books for review. 



Bought:
De Verborgen Oceaan (Lost Ocean in English) by Johanna Basford + markers
I only got this yesterday. I've been meaning to get this one for AGES! I love coloring so it will be really nice to relax with it. ♥


Bought:
Hello? by Liza Wiemer
Because it was on sale for 99c

Bought:
Last Call by Staci Hart
Also bought for 99c. I haven't read Chaser yet, though so I should get to that soon I hope.

Bought:
The Lie by Karina Halle
Aaaand yet again 99c. I love this series so I can't wait to read it. I heard really amazing things already!


Bought:
Stardust by Devon Ashley
I've been waiting on this sequel for YEARS. I really want to read it soon but oh so many books...

Bought: 
Hearts in Darkness by Laura Kaye
Because I love this author and it was also on sale. Like I said: I have control. lol!

Bought:
RoomHate by Penelope Ward
At first I wasn't planning on buying this book yet but then I saw the price would go up soon so I gave in. It sounds like a great book, though!


Bought:
The Birthday of the World by Ursula K. Le Guin
If there's a book by this author on sale, I gotta have it!

For Review:
Dreaming of Antigone by Robin Bridges
This sounds like a great book. I must read it soon!

For Review:
The King Slayer by Virginia Boecker
I HAS THE BOOK! I'm reading it and so far it's really good. I hope it stays this way.


For Review:
Halfway Dead by Terry Maggert
Halfway Bitten by Terry Maggert
I got a review request for the second book but the author was nice enough to send me the first one also. They sound really good so my expectations are high and I love the covers so much!




Leave me links to your hauls so I can stop by! :)





18 comments:

  1. I used to hate going to Waterstones and coming home empty handed! The shop is small so the choice isn't great and I can never be bothered going to the big one in the city. So that is why Amazon is my best friend! Enjoy your reading this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We only have Waterstones in Brussels, which isn't very close to where I live so I go once a year. I'd be in soooo much trouble if we had one where I live. lol

      Delete
  2. Your new colouring book looks great, Stephanie! I don't have that one, but I have two others in that collection. It's just so nice to get back to colouring again :)
    You have quite a haul of new books, I hope you'll enjoy each and every one of them.
    Have a great weekend and happy weekend.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it so much! I also have the enchanted forest one. Also so awesome!

      Delete
  3. Hello? is an excellent choice! I really enjoyed that one a lot. :) Also curious about Dreaming of Antigone

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul! I'm currently reading Halfway Dead, and so far it's okay. I'm waiting for something epic to happen. I'm gonna start The King Slayer next week. I've been waiting on this sequel! Happy reading!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul this week, you have a lot of great looking books. I've never heard of Halfway Dead or Halfway Bitten but they look interesting and they have AMAZING covers. I hope you enjoy them all :) Here's my STS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Halfway Dead looks interesting and I may have to puck it up. I am in love with The King Slayer cover. Great haul this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I simply can't go into any bookshop and come out empty handed unless I go in there with absolutely no money XD it's been a while since I coloured any of my books and something I hope to pick up again soon, I hope you enjoy yours as well as all of the other books!
    Enchanted by YA

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to read Hello? And nice coloring book-check out my Coloring Corner, my new meme!!
    http://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2016/02/stacking-shelves-9_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I read Hearts in Darkness when it first came out and really enjoyed it but I haven't picked up the sequel yet. I hope you love all your new books this week! Happy reading :)
    Danielle @ Life With Two Boys

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really want to get an adult coloring book. Coloring in was one of my favorite things to do when I was little, so I'd like to get back into that. I've got my eye on the Harry Potter one! :)

    Enjoy your new books! :)

    Kyra @ Blog of a Bookaholic
    My Book Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also got The King Slayer as well. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I recently read a review of Halfway Dead and it sounded like a promising book. Oh, and I want to read Hello as well because Lisa @ Lost in Lit has been telling me how epic it is :D

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥